- 3 cups boiled, peeled and cubed potatoes
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped mint leaves (phudina)
- 2 tsp grated ginger (adrak)
- 2 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania) for the garnish
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the potatoes and cook till they turn golden brown in color. Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Combine the green chillies, coriander, mint leaves and ginger and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste using a little water if required. Keep aside.
- Combine the potatoes, prepared paste, chaat masala, lemon juice in a bowl and toss gently.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander.